What does the warranty cover?
- The Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Catalyst.
- This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material and workmanship under normal use during the five years warranty period, starting from the date of purchase.
- During the warranty period, Catalyst will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will you do to correct problems?
- Catalyst will either replace the product at no charge, or repair using new replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
- The warranty period for Catalyst watches is 5 years starting from the date of purchase.
What does this Limited Warranty not cover?
- This warranty does not cover any of the problems caused by:
- Normal wear and tear and aging
- Life of the battery
- Indirect or consequential damages of any kind
- Damage resulting from negligence or misuse
How do I file a Warranty Claim?